Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A New Blog!!


Ahh a new blog. I'm kinda sad for abandoning my old one.. but it can't be helped. This blog is for an entire different purpose after all!

Ah, you probably don't know me. I'm Biscottie/Scottie/Scott.
No that's not my real name! (laughs) I decided to create a new blog in hopes that if my cosplaying dreams plans do take off, this will be one of my main update points (besides considering facebook and twitter)
You're probably thinking, why all the fuss about cosplaying? (especially when I've not even started doing anything)
Well to quell your curiosity, whomever you might be -- I've dreamed of cosplaying for years now, and since I've been given the chance, I've decided to include cosplaying into my infinite list of short lived hobbies. (Hopefully this one will last)
Of course I have to consider what my parents and relatives think.. they're not exactly very enthusiastic since finding out that I'm actually going to Singapore in about two months for CosFest '14 with my cosplaying cousin.
Anyway, that's a brief summary of starting this blog and I hope it won't die out like my other pursuits. Meh.

I'm still learning the ropes (on cosplaying) -- make up, creating props, needle work, wig styling.. though I've not started anything except for make up. I am quite far away from home after all. It's not like I can just wish a sewing machine out of thin air :/

Anywho, thank you for visiting and reading this short introductory post!

Signing off,
Biscottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment